Thursday, August 28, 2014

BTS Danger!

Bangtan Boys! They're just so smexy in this mv!

I'm in love with this song! Kyaaa! >_< 나 어떡해!
I became a big fan of Bangtan Boys after their NO and Bullet Proof M/V. They're just amazing and talented singers/dancers! They were just rookies but when I saw their practice videos I was like "Naw! You kidding?! They're pros!" They put so much effort and energy into their dances it's so powerful!
I stumbled onto their comeback song "Danger" after it was featured at the end of episode 56 of 2 Days 1 Night. I was like, "Oh my gee! I need to find that song!"
I was also reading the English lyrics along with the music and gosh do I love the lyrics!
Alrighty so without further ado shall we listen to the song and fan girl? Or fan boy...

Let me know what you guys think?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment