Sunday, November 27, 2011

Paradise Ranch!

Just finish watching Paradise Ranch! Yay! It was an amazing drama! Personally I watched it because of Shim Chang-Min from DBSK I've always loved him! He was my ultimate favor in DBSK. Shim Chang-Min plays 

the lead male role Han Dong Joo, a stubborn 27 year old who marries Lee Da-Joim (Lee Yeon-Hee) at the age of 19. They were divorced after six months though. This drama is about how they meet each other again after 6 years (already dating others) and how they deal with each other. 
I find it cute!
So this weeks song is from DBSK! Hope everyone likes it! And please check out the movie during your break from school!

~Nana!


Here is the English sub movie: http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/paradise-farm/
        

2 comments:

  1. OMG! It's Chang-Min from DBSK! I love him so much! I'm gonna watch this! Thanks so much for blogging about this!
    I'm totally gonna watch this during the weekends! Never mind Homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Chang-Min! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete