Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Ladies' Code EunB and Rise passes away

I first heard the news that Ladies' Code Rise passed away on Facebook. I didn't really want to believe it so I quickly went onto allkpop to confirm the news and to my surprise it was true. According to hellokpop the group was returning to Seoul on a rainy night after a schedule at Daegu, when the back tire of the van fell out and the car crashed into a wall. EunB passed away at the scene. Rise later passed away at Korea University Anan Hospital after undergoing several surgeries. EunB and Rise were 21 years old and 23 years old respectively. It is really sad to see and hear of the deaths of such young and talented people. They both had such a bright future ahead of them and I couldn't imagine that their lives would end in this way. EunB's funeral was held on the 5th of September and Rise's funeral was held on the 8th of September. Sojung who underwent surgery for her fractured skull was able to pay her respect to the late Rise. My heart goes out to all the families, friends and fans of Ladies' Code. May all rest in peace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment