Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My first Black Friday and a new experience?!

I'm so tired everyone...I have dark circles under my eyes and my face is pale...(I feel like I'm dead...) During Thanksgiving break I didn't get up until 7 or 8 so I was glad I could sleep in. (I usually wake up at 3 for school...I'm crazy out of my mind to wake up so early to do nothing...) I went shopping on Black Friday for the first time, IT WAS CRAZY! I went to Wal-mart and it was packed like crazy! I've never seen Wal-mart this packed before so I was surprised! I bought a xbox 360 and C.O.D. I played it for the first time...It was fun, I can see why everyone's so into the game. Apparently I was owned by an 8 year old cousin of mine...he was amazing! He was actually teaching me while playing against me too! I think I'm going to lay off the game for a while until Christmas Break...As for Black Friday...I guess at the end it's not about what you buy, because things that you buy are just things...but about the experience...The first Black Friday I've ever gone to in my life has left a big first impression on me that won't leave any time soon....but it won't stop me from going again next year...
I wonder if they have something similar to Black Friday in South Korea.
~Nana

Say, what did you guys do during Thanksgiving break?! Did anyone go shopping on Black Friday?! What was your favorite time?!

2 comments: