Thursday, August 28, 2014

YG Winner's long awaited DEBUT!

It's finally here! 
Winner's long awaited debut! Yay! >_<












I've waited sooo long for this! Totally worth the wait though! Aaahhh! Daebak! 
I've watched only few episodes of the Who is Next: Win show mostly because I really don't like competitions. I'm happy for those that succeed in winning however I do sympathize with the losing team. I have to be honest that I was actually rooting for Team B and I was really sad when they didn't win, but I realized that Team A is also amazing and talented and I should be happy for them. I didn't know what to expect for their debut song but I was extremely satisfied when they debuted with Empty
My first reaction to Empty (beginning of song) - "...she's really skinny..." grabs onto my muffin "I should lose weight..." but as soon as Min Ho starts singing "Holy Guacamole his voice! Ahhh! Saranghaeyo!" I was so in love! their voices are so amazing! Not to forget their looks as well. Total heart meltdown!

For those who may not know Winner is a five-member male group formed by YG Entertaiment. The group was featured in the reality-survival program called Who is Next: WIN as Team A. The group members are Kang Seung-yoon (leader), Song Min-ho, Nam Taehyun, Kim Jinwoo, and Lee Seunghoon! Visit their member profiles here!




Winner Debut Album:

01 Empty - COMPOSED BY B.I, PK
                        LYRICS BY B.I, SONG MIN HO, BOBBY
                        ARRANGED BY PK 

02 Color Ring -COMPOSED BY KANG SEUNG YOON , HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN, CHO SUNG HWAK, DEE.P
                                LYRICS BY KANG SEUNG YOON, SONG MIN HO, LEE SEUNG HOON
                                ARRANGED HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN

03 Don't Flirt - COMPOSED BY HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN, CHO SUNG HWAK
                           LYRICS BY CHO SUNG HWAK, HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN, SONG MIN HO, LEE SEUNG HOON                                   ARRANGED HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN

04 I'm Him - COMPOSED BY CHOICE37, SONG MIN HO, TEDDY
                            LYRICS BY SONG MIN HO
                            ARRANGED CHOICE37, TEDDY

05 Love is a Lie - COMPOSED BY SONG MIN HO, KANG SEUNG YOON, The Filptones
                                      LYRICS BY SONG MIN HO
                                      ARRANGED The Fliptones

06 Confession - COMPOSED BY NAM TAE HYUN, AiRPLAY, CHO SUNG HWAK
                                  LYRICS BY NAM TAE HYUN
                                  ARRANGED AiRPLAY

07 But - COMPOSED BY NAM TAE HYUN, HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN
                   LYRICS BY NAM TAE HYUN, LEE SEUNG HOON, SONG MIN HO
                   ARRANGED HAM SEUNG CHUN, KANG UK JIN

08 Different - COMPOSED BY SONG MIN HO, KANG SEUNG YOON
                             LYRICS BY KANG SEUNG YOON, SONG MIN HO, LEE SEUNG HOON
                             ARRANGED AiRPLAY

09 Tonight - COMPOSED BY NAM TAE HYUN, AiRPLAY
                           LYRICS BY NAM TAE HYUN, SONG MIN HO
                           ARRANGED AiRPLAY

10 Smile Again - COMPOSED BY KANG SEUNG YOON, SONG MIN HO, DEE.P
                                    LYRICS BY KANG SEUNG YOON, SONG MIN HO, LEE SEUNG HOON
                                   ARRANGED The Fliptones


Empty M/V

0 comments:

Post a Comment